Today we will be walking through the process of deleting product files on you Tablet to free up space.
Unlock your tablet to see a similar screen.
Click on the menu button to open a list of all your applications.
From the menu open your file manager.
On Samsung devices, it will be My Files.
With the file manager open, follow these steps:
- Expand your Device Storage
- Expand Honeybee
- Expand/Select your username (In my example, I selected the username folder)
From here (4) you will be able to delete files within the ProductFiles, FormImages and VisitPhotos folders to free up some space.
I will be clearing the ProductFiles folder, so I will select it.
Upon opening the folder, you should see a similar screen.
-Take note, the images you will be deleting is on the right:
Follow these steps:
- Press Options
- A drop down menu will appear. Click on Select.
- In the top left corner press on the 0 selected box
- Press Select all
All the products will be selected.
- Press on the little trash bin at the top.
- A prompt will pop up informing you that the items will be deleted. Select OK
Restart your tablet and re-sync Honeybee.
The images will re-downloaded in a smaller resolution, taking up less space.