1.2.41 - 15 November 2017
- Custom Text fields are now self-expanding.
1.2.40 - 11 November 2017
- Better handling when a user has items stuck in sync but also needs to resync all data.
- Upgrade support for iOS 11.
- Upgrade error detection tools.
1.2.39 - 20 November 2017
- Sync bug fix: Better handling of deleted items.
1.2.38 - 06 November 2017
- Sales managers will be able to create their own fields in a Visit screen to specify the information they want to have collected from customer visits.
1.2.37 - 20 September 2017
- Drive-time sync problem bug fix.
1.2.36 - 14 September 2017
- Route Segment sync bug fix.
- Forms: Nested Single Select bug fix.
1.2.35 - 01 September 2017
- Compatibility added for distance unit 'miles'.
- Random clock-out bug fix.
- Drive-time bug fix.
1.2.34 - 21 August 2017
- Tasks: Syncing bug fix.
- Visit Frequencies: App crash fixes.
1.2.33 - 15 August 2017
- User's name is shown on all Timeline items.
- Visit details are shown in one tab in the Visit Interface.
- Order Form: 100% Discount bug fix.
- Customer list: Draft Customer bug fix.
1.2.32 - 11 August 2017
- Visit Frequency Improvements.
- Option Picker uses full width of screen instead of cutting off text.
- Added confirmation pop-up when canceling a visit.
1.2.31 - 10 July 2017
- Improvements with regards to clock-in and clock-out events
1.2.30 -28 June 2017
- Fixed issues resulting from Customers with the same name
- Order Page: Stock Levels are shown correctly after selecting Warehouse from search
1.2.29 - 25 June 2017
- Fine print Label now works again in custom forms
- Data save problem addressed
1.2.28 - 17 May 2017
- Critical Bug fix
1.2.27 - 15 May 2017
- Fix for Clock-in screen not displayed after auto clock-out
1.2.26 - 11 May 2017
- Driving Time re-enabled.
1.2.25 - 03 May 2017
- Visit comment section is larger for ease of use
1.2.24 - 18 April 2017
- Critical Fail Safe added to alert users when the app is experiencing problems saving data to the database
- Driving Time temporarily disabled
1.2.23 - 11 April 2017
- Sync speed improvements
1.2.22 - 29 March 2017
- Order Form: Performance improvements
- Forms: Long question text do not cut off at the end
1.2.21 - 20 March 2017
- Credit Notes are renamed to Credit Requests
- Correct rounding behaviour on the Order Form
- Stock levels Fix
1.2.20 - 22 February 2017
- Order Form Fix
1.2.19 - 17 February 2017
- Catalogue Fix
1.2.18 - 16 February 2017
- Stock and Order quantities Fix
1.2.17 - 09 February 2017
- Bug fix on the Order Form
- Improved error reporting on login
1.2.16 - 06 February 2017
Completed Tasks can now be viewed under the Timeline tab
Performance improvements in the following lists:
- Model Stock tab under Customer details.
- Initial load of Product items on the Ordering screen.
- Product Catalogue scrolling is smoother.
1.2.15 - 18 January 2017
- Order Page improvements
- Sync Process improvements
- Login Screen is shown when a users' login expires
- Users can no longer log in with their email address
1.2.14 - 05 December 2016
- Order Page bug fixes
1.2.13 - 29 November 2016
- Order page improvements
1.2.12 - 17 November 2016
- Overall Discount is not available for HoneyBee instances that does not allow an Overall Discount
- Sync Progress Bar shows more progress detail on the Settings Screen
1.2.11 - 04 November 2016
- Added support for Pricing Contracts
- Added support for Minimum and Warning Price lists
- Share icon for Customer files added to Visit screen
- Deals pop-over is larger when there is a large amount of Deals
- Other small bug fixes related to the Ordering Screen
1.2.10 - 21 October 2016
- Fixed caching problem that was causing crashes on iOS10
1.2.9 - 18 October 2016
- Fixed layout issue on Dashboard screen for some devices
- Fixed crash when camera selected on iOS10
- Fixed notifications not received on iOS10
1.2.8 - 05 OCtober 2016
- PriceRules sync changes (removed once expired on device)
1.2.7 - 26 September 2016
- Sync speed improvements
- iOS 10 compatible
1.2.4 - 27 July 2016
- Added Discount column and made improvements to the price change pop-up
- Removed second "finalize" button and reworked button flow
1.2.3 - 1 July 2016
- Improved Customer Search speed
- Bug Fix: Time Segments causing items to get stuck during Sync Operation
- Driving Times - When clocked in, device logs times to the Keeper when user is busy driving
- The big feature for this release is visit frequency on the mobile app. It is editable on the mobile, if the keeper user setting "May edit weeks between visit" is set. The default setting for this after keeper upgrade is un-set.
- Please note that this May edit weeks between visit setting may only be set (ticked) when the user is on the new version of the mobile. If not, a customer edit can remove visit frequencies set on the customer, if uploaded from an older version of the mobile.
- On the customer list the user will also see when the next visit must be done. If the visit frequency is set, and a last visit time is known on the mobile, it will be of the form "Visit this week" or "Visit next week" under the customer's name.
- If a scheduled visit is specified for the customer the specific date is mentioned on the customer list.
- If both scheduled visit and visit frequency values are set, the mobile will show the user the earliest of the two.
- A new filter is also available on the customer list allowing the user to see "overdue" "this week" or "next week" customers.
- Odometer start and end readings can now be entered on the travel claim form on mobile.
- When you clock-in in the morning, there will also be a popup asking the user to enter his/her odometer start reading.
- A user friendly intro popup explaining the new feature is also included.
- The odometer readings are uploaded to the keeper and saved. However, it is not visible on the keeper ui yet.
- On the customer details view the “Assign users” and the “User visit frequencies” controls have been collapsed into 1 control.
- Any user that is listed in the new control is assigned to the customer
- The visit frequency for the user is optional and is listed on the same line as the user
- Users may be added and removed through the new control
- The user visit frequency may be edited through the new control
- Imports of the user visit frequency will now also assign the user to the customer
- It includes a rework for customer location updating from the mobile (iOS and Android).
- A per user configuration on the keeper defines whether a user can update customer locations or not. Customer locations can not be updated from a visit on the mobile anymore. To update customer locations the user have to edit the customer settings and then edit the customer location on the mobile. A map is displayed with the customer location as well as the user’s current location. By clicking the “Edit Location” button, the map can be moved until the marker is in the correct spot. By then clicking “Set Location” the new location will be updated for the customer.