2.0.22109038 - 23 May 2018
This update contains the following:
- Added ability to schedule visits from mobile.
- Fixed bug for files not attaching to emails on some Huawei devices.
- Fixed Skynamo URL on login screen.
- Changed build numbers.
2.0.22295 - 08 May 2018
This updates or fixes the following:
- Skynamo file path fixes (causing high data usage).
- ANR fixes.
- Data usage NPE fix.
1.2.22134 - 11 April 2018
- This release fixes a bug preventing a small fraction of visit tasks from syncing up.
- Will also reduce EntitiesValidationException log entries on Insights.
1.2.22109 - 10 April 2018
- This release shows a beautiful banner to our users telling them about our transition to Skynamo!
1.2.22079 - 28 March 2018
- This release changes the data we send to Crashlytics (email addresses and IMEI info has been removed). We have also added an opt in/out pop-up on startup. Anyone can opt out of crash reporting, but we strongly encourage users to have it enabled so we can fix Honeybee crashes.
1.2.22065 - 24 March 2018
- This release fixes a crash during customer selection (like after pressing "Start Visit", or "Add Task") and the user types too quickly.
1.2.22054 - 21 March 2018
- This release fixes a crash for devices running older versions of the system library Play services. Also fixes an Android 8 crash that has been affecting most users on that version of Android.
- Customer selection improved in adding and editing tasks screen on android. (Now uses the customer picker rather than users having to type two letters)
1.2.22006 - 08 March 2018
- Upgraded maps library to solve a frequent crash
1.2.22005 - 07 March 2018
- Added debug info for finding visit null end times.
- Set date for sunsetting support for old version of Android (4.0.x, released October 18, 2011) Users will be warned we will stop supporting it end of April this year. New minimum will be 4.1.
- Customer comments now save as drafts.
1.2.21935 - 01 March 2018
- Random data clears fixed.
- File downloads now won't re-download files too many times.
- File downloads won't start if the device doesn't have enough free space left.
- Fixed some devices not being able to install from the Android Playstore.
1.2.21924 - 23 February 2018
- Camera library upgrades (both of them). This will hopefully address some of the crashes we have been seeing from the wild.
- Alternative camera library (Fotoapparat) now supports touch to focus.
1.2.21885 - 19 February 2018
- Build tools and compilers updated. (Less bugs from Android).
- Update crash monitoring library. (Less space for the rest of the bugs to hide).
- Support email address for debug emails changed to email@example.com
- Fixed: customer picker tap sometimes gets ignored.
- Removed progress spinner from third-party lib into our own view.
1.2.21845 - 09 February 2018
- Reduces the amount of driving time segments sent to the server (performance issue).
- VAT not being copied to order if placed from existing quote.
- Null warehouse's stock levels not displaying on stock tab.
- Tab titles that are too long will now end with … to indicate they have been truncated. Font size has also been reduced slightly to make more room.
1.2.21796 - 07 February 2018
- Fix one cause of random logouts.
1.2.21784 - 02 February 2018
- Calendar crash when user has lots of tasks assigned.
- Support for new Insights features: deactivate warehouses.
1.2.21765 - 30 January 2018
- Honeybee crashing when opening or sharing some files.
- Layout issue on forms when radio buttons contain long strings. Layout is now always vertical, no longer horizontal.
- Removed the "Show all products" tick box from preferences.
1.2.21728 - 26 January 2018
- This release adds plus and minus buttons on the new order form.
- The invoice totals are now visible on the order history graph
- General cleanup of the layout including new order, stocklevel and invoice colours (they don't 100% match the video that was sent out on the cheese movement slack channel)
- The filter button (on customer list and order) has now changed: Blue used to mean active. Now blue means inactive, and active is a blue icon with a red dot next to it.
1.2.21614 - 07 December 2017
- This release replaces the Google maps library with Mapbox, as well as other map and distance related fixes.
1.2.21543 - 23 November 2017
- This release upgrades the camera library that is shipped with Honeybee, so should fix the low quality pictures problem. We have also added an alternative camera library so users has something to fall back on. (If any users are having trouble with camera issues, tell them to go to Preferences -> Camera library. Choosing between "CameraKit" (the default) and "Fotoapparat" will hopefully give them better results. Both has been well tested by our killer QA team.) The plan is to see which library works best, and by February, throw the one out that doesn't do so well.
- Release also includes fixes for the timeline for visit customisations. Now shows first text field on the Android timeline.
1.2.21504 - 20 November 2017
- This release fixes a sync ordering issue for route segments, that could sometimes cause unexpected route segment end times on Insight reports.
1.2.21496 - 14 November 2017
- This release fixes some file download issues, and adds logging to help us find any remaining issues. If a user reports missing files that was on the device previously, please ask them to send a debug mail.
1.2.21473 - 08 November 2017
- A Fix on Android for short visits that are not able to get a location in time.
- Warehouses not showing correctly on the timeline pop-ups and order pages.
1.2.21406 - 31 October 2017
- Currently selected filters in easy to see list.
- Supports multiple selections, for nested and non-nested enumerators.
- Supports search amongst the filterable enums. (Real fun with Wechsler data!)
1.2.21384 - 13 October 2017
- Honeybee files now hidden from gallery and other image apps.
- Files from "alien" instances on the device (not the one you are currently logged in to) will be deleted if older than a week.
- Files for deleted products and un assigned customers will be removed from device if older than a week (should prevent clients like SDMEyewear from re-downloading too many files)
- Downloading files got stuck sometimes.
Checksums of already downloaded files are not re-calculated unnecessarily
1.2.21334 - 22 September 2017
- Fix product and customer files going missing when updating non file fields.
- Form files with long filenames not being downloaded correctly. Could cause unnecessary downloads.
1.2.21290 - 06 September 2017
- Multiple lines supported on new order page. Users can now set different prices on the same order item.
- Fix crash introduced in last release.
1.2.21284 - 05 September 2017
- New camera interface used in forms.
- Fix for slow customer selection problems when lots of customers assigned to user.
1.2.21265 - 31 August 2017
- Fixes enum names that are too long, an causes sync problems.
1.2.21218 - 31 August 2017
- Supports Insights configuration setting for Miles or Kilometers wherever distance are used! Smiles!
- Hand full of library upgrades (Support library, Firebase & Play services).
1.2.21214 - 25 August 2017
- Customer list sorting works more reliably, even if user has just clocked in.
- Fixed very rare sync issue: Symptoms where that customer didn't update even if it was changed on the server.
1.2.21202 - 22 August 2017
- Customer distance not visible on customer details in new visit page.
- In progress visits will get a location, even if the UI is not open.
- Fixed some Camera crashes.
1.2.21198 - 18 August 2017
- Customer distance not visible on customer details in new visit page.
- In progress visits will get a location, even if the UI is not open.
1.2.21160 - 04 August 2017
- Price visible on comment timeline item
- Timeline heading layout fix.
- Stocked tab now lists all products (not just stocked ones)
1.2.21081 - 20 July 2017
- Fixes a problem on the task list view in customer details that made some tasks seem not done (even though they were, depending on how the user was scrolling through the list).
1.2.21028 - 10 July 2017
- Fix for old tasks reappearing after update
1.2.21022 - 07 July 2017
- Fixes issues with tapping on timeline items to make experience more consistent
- Open file crash fixed on Android 7
1.2.19878 - 21 June 2017
- Fix for "out of sync" messages when users are in sync
1.2.19472 - 08 June 2017
- New visit interface
1.2.18854 - 22 May 2017
- Fixes a sync issue with forms that use stocked product questions on customers that were merged
1.2.18215 - 11 May 2017
- Route segments uploaded to server before being claimed more frequently. Fixes call report anomaly
- New task list will show current user's tasks by default, and a check box can optionally show all other tasks available on the device
1.2.18142 - 08 May 2017
- New order interface replaces the old one
- Model stock on the new order interface
1.2.17664 - 19 April 2017
- Fix for tasks not syncing
1.2.17412 - 12 April 2017
- New Calendar Interface
1.2.16909 - 05 April 2017
- Fix for sync issue caused by corrupt dates
1.2.16775 - 30 March 2017
- Fix for discount issue on order page
1.2.16226 - 27 March 2017
- Fixes for clients with huge databases that struggled to send debug mails to support
1.2.16017 - 20 March 2017
- This version syncs the listed price of an ordered, quoted or credit note item at the time that it was placed.
1.2.15896 - 20 March 2017
- Fix for off-site visits issue
1.2.15377 - 10 March 2017
- Rare crash fixes
1.2.15264 - 06 March 2017
- Log out issue addressed
- Bug fixes
1.2.15046 - 02 March 2017
- Speed / responsiveness improvements during large syncs
1.2.14565 - 17 February 2017
- Credit note renamed to Credit request.
- Fixed crash on Honeybee Forms with contract prices.
- Upgraded to latest version of Android build tools and target library for added stability
1.2.14299 - 13 February 2017
- Crash fix
1.2.14215 - 10 February 2017
- New fresh icon set
- Performance improvements
- UI updates
1.2.13928 - 09 February 2017
- Columns on the new Order Form can be shown or hidden by setting options in Preferences.
- Sony device can now also take photos from Honeybee.
- Bug fixes
1.2.13381 - 31 January 2017
- This adds sorting functionality on the new order form by Product name and Quantity heading
1.2.13179 - 30 January 2017
- Off-Site Visit issues fixed
1.2.13020 - 20 January 2017
- UI speed improvements
- Fixes for SSL errors
1.2.12917 - 17 January 2017
- Fixes drop-downs not being selected correctly after switching apps
1.2.12900 - 17 January 2017
- Fix for price rules stuck in sync
1.2.12853 - 16 January 2017
- Fix for forms stuck in sync
1.2.12752 - 13 January 2017
- Crash fixes
1.2.12627 - 12 January 2017
- Bulk price rule updates to make syncing faster on clients that use lots of DealsPrice Rules (deals)
- Library updates
1.2.12532 - 10 January 2017
- Fix for long product names that is begin cut off in the order form
1.2.12305 - 07 December 2016
- Order Catalogue added to new ordering interface
1.2.11904 - 23 November 2016
- Speed improvements to the new order page for clients with lots of contract prices and stock levels
1.2.11646 - 17 November 2016
- With this version you can see the completed date on tasks that was done from now on and forward
1.2.11623 - 14 November 2016
- This release adheres to the Insights setting to turn off overall discount on orders (new order page)
1.2.11412 - 11 November 2016
- Fix for bug on surveys
1.2.11125 - 02 November 2016
- Bug fixes on the price edit dialog on the old order page.
1.2.11070 - 31 October 2016
- Fixes some sync problems experienced by some customers.
1.2.11064 - 28 October 2016
- Remove expired price rules on upgrade
- Fix old order page pricing error
1.2.10958 - 27 October 2016
Minimum and Warning price lists will now be supported.
- A warning price list can be set on Insights so that the user can be warned if he/she edits a price too low (For instance when it is not profitable anymore but still fine to sell at that price)
- Minimum price list can be set on Insights so that the user will not be able to edit a price lower than defined in the minimum price list.
These settings can be set under the “Price lists” section on the “Products” tab on Honeybee Insights (This is in the same place where default price lists can be set).
1.2.10895 - 25 October 2016
- Quotes and credit notes now also uses the new and faster ordering interface
- Order history can now be seen on the new order interface, new quote interface as well as the new credit note interface.
1.2.10572 - 18 October 2016
- PriceRule syncing improvements
1.2.10473 - 13 October 2016
- Syncing improvements
1.2.10453 - 12 October 2016
- Support for contract pricing
1.2.10228 - 03 October 2016
- Upgraded all libraries for a better experience
- Dropped support for Android 3 devices
- Now supporting Android 7 devices
1.2.10058 - 28 September 2016
- Added total number of order units on new order page.
1.2.9987 - 23 September 2016
- Fixes duplicate photos on visits.
1.2.9941 - 20 September 2016
- This release contains a new way of checking if updates are available on the playstore and notifies the user of it. The user can click update on the popup, or the red bar that will be displayed after a week of not updating, to navigate to the playstore to download the update.
1.2.9700 - 09 September 2016
- This contains a fix for Android 6 devices that have some errors with mock locations settings.
1.2.9443 - 06 September 2016
- Crash fixed when taking photos after SD card was removed on Android 6 devices
1.2.9443 - 02 September 2016
- Fix for some Android 6 devices that can’t add photos to visits and forms.
1.2.9174 - 29 August 2016
- Bug fixes
- Logout issue addressed
1.2.9088 - 24 August 2016
Honeybee Mobile and Forms
- This version addresses some sync problems experienced with our users.
1.2.8320 - 29 July 2016
- Fixes syncing issue
1.2.8205 - 28 July 2016
- This release contains stock levels on the new order form if stock levels is available.
1.2.8106 - 27 July 2016
This release contains filters on the new order form with the following options:
- Filter products by filterable enumeration customfields
- Filter by listed products
1.2.8001 - 26 July 2016
- This fixes a problem with filling in forms when the device has no location available
1.2.7985 - 21 July 2016
- Fixes users getting logged out repeatedly
1.2.7462 - 06 July 2016
- Column indicating discount from listed price for the product(this includes deal or price exception discounts)
- Price change dialog now displays the listed price for a product as well
- Price change dialog now updates the discount percentage as you edit the price.
1.2.6269 - 08 June 2016
- New Honeybee order page (beta)
1.2.6121 - 02 June 2016
- This fixes lots of customer merge related bugs
There is a new release for Mercury.
This release only adds sync prompts for mercury users.
The prompts are as follows:
- If the user manually presses sync and the sync fails, there is a popup to say there was an error.
- After one hour of not syncing, a red exclamation mark will appear by the sync button.
- After two hours of not syncing, a popup will warn the user that they haven’t synced since at least 2 hours ago.
- A popup only occurs every hour thereafter, unless the user manually syncs and that sync fails.
- The big feature for this release is visit frequency on the mobile app. It is editable on the mobile, if the keeper user setting "May edit weeks between visit" is set. The default setting for this after keeper upgrade is un-set.
- Please note that this May edit weeks between visit setting may only be set (ticked) when the user is on the new version of the mobile. If not, a customer edit can remove visit frequencies set on the customer, if uploaded from an older version of the mobile.
- On the customer list the user will also see when the next visit must be done. If the visit frequency is set, and a last visit time is known on the mobile, it will be of the form "Visit this week" or "Visit next week" under the customer's name.
- If a scheduled visit is specified for the customer the specific date is mentioned on the customer list.
- If both scheduled visit and visit frequency values are set, the mobile will show the user the earliest of the two.
- A new filter is also available on the customer list allowing the user to see "overdue" "this week" or "next week" customers.
- This will reduce sync time up to 50%.
Mercury now supports announcements just as Honeybee does.
- Odometer start and end readings can now be entered on the travel claim form on mobile.
- When you clock-in in the morning, there will also be a popup asking the user to enter his/her odometer start reading.
- A user friendly intro popup explaining the new feature is also included.
- The odometer readings are uploaded to the keeper and saved. However, it is not visible on the keeper ui yet.
- On the customer details view the “Assign users” and the “User visit frequencies” controls have been collapsed into 1 control.
- Any user that is listed in the new control is assigned to the customer
- The visit frequency for the user is optional and is listed on the same line as the user
- Users may be added and removed through the new control
- The user visit frequency may be edited through the new control
- Imports of the user visit frequency will now also assign the user to the customer
- It includes a rework for customer location updating from the mobile (iOS and Android).
- A per user configuration on the keeper defines whether a user can update customer locations or not. Customer locations can not be updated from a visit on the mobile anymore. To update customer locations the user have to edit the customer settings and then edit the customer location on the mobile. A map is displayed with the customer location as well as the user’s current location. By clicking the “Edit Location” button, the map can be moved until the marker is in the correct spot. By then clicking “Set Location” the new location will be updated for the customer.
- It contains the improved Google maps on the customer page.
- This release adds some logging to better diagnose some tracking problems that some users are experiencing.
This fixes a problem with customer location for non GPS devices.
- This fixes a crash for required fields on forms for users with very old data.
- Configuration for show/hiding discount column on order/quote and credit note emails.
This fixes the Android app sometimes freezing, and showing a "Not responding" window.
- Balanced (Default) - Uses the device sensors to determine if the user is driving. While not driving the GPS location logging backs off, using less battery power.
- High - This mode always uses frequent updates and should be used when balanced mode above fails to detect the driving activity.
- Low - Uses only network locations resulting in very low accuracy (This mode should only be used when users don't rely on locations at all and require no travel claim routes).
- This changes login access from Mobile to HoneyBee and Mercury.