1.2.21409 - 20 October
- Visit age analysis report speed improvements (everyone should be able to load the report now, if someone is still getting timeouts please let us know).
1.2.21382 - 12 October
- This release starts the process for us to start moving our client files to S3 buckets (currently stored in db), this will assist us to move our databases to Amazon RDS (database stuff).
A styling bug was fixed for the nested multi selects in Honeybee Web.
1.2.21317 - 15 September
- This release includes a fix for an issue where tasks were not displayed on the calendar if they were created without a customer.
1.2.21303 - 15 September
- This release includes a fix for an issue where the old customer image was still visible behind the customer name.
1.2.21280 - 04 September 2017
- The order unit and quantity are multiplied together in the reporting DB. This update exports the multiplier and the quantity as separate columns in the reporting DB.
1.2.21252 - 30 August 2017
- Adds a setting to localise distance units (Kilometres or Miles)
1.2.21236 - 29 August 2017
- API changes, endpoints added for quotes and, credit requests.
- Bug fix on Settings tool tip localization.
- Bug fix for the inactive order units that should not be displayed.
1.2.21190 - 15 August 2017
- No longer possible to embed HTML in Insights.
1.2.21179 - 11 August 2017
- Customer imports no longer fail when unassigning a user from a customer.
1.2.21162 - 08 August 2017
- No longer show tasks at inactive customers (Calendar report).
1.2.21151 - 04 August 2017
- Changed the Product column on the Customer Deals table to Product code, to reflect what the column actually shows.
- Added a Product name column to the Customer Deals table.
1.2.21135 - 02 August 2017
- Fixed the call report where large text is shown with certain form names.
- Fixed problem with generating scheduled Logi reports.
1.2.21082 - 21 July 2017
- Fixed “Feature Useage” not able to download.
1.2.21077 - 18 July 2017
- Change the way large query results are handled on the Farm.
- Add a refresh to all tables.
1.2.21074 - 18 July 2017
- Fixes a bug that still causes Logi dashboards to keep resizing.
- Change Insights so that if a User or Customer is selected from the list you are taken straight to their dashboard if reporting is enabled.
1.2.21070 - 17 July 2017
- Credit Note, Order and Quote listing exports will now also contain the Customer Code (In its own column to the left of Customer name).
1.2.21069 - 17 July 2017
- All importers are now found inside Imports (Clicking this button will open the list of imports available). This button is located in the same place as the old imports buttons.
- Adjusting Custom Fields with the UI or importing via XML will now remove leading and trailing spaces from the Custom Field Definition names and Dropdown options. Note: that this will adjust the current names/options when changing any field.
1.2.21066 - 14 July 2017
- Odometer readings added to reimbursement claims.
- Customer code added to Order / Quote / Credit Request downloads.
1.2.21052 - 13 July 2017
- Fix for some report images reported missing.
1.2.31032 - 11 July 2017
- Fix for incorrect ordering of lists in the api.
1.2.21016 - 06 July 2017
- Added a “Delete all sales” button to the client page (internal).
- Added the audit log of the client to the client page (internal).
1.2.21005 - 06 July 2017
- Fixes resizing issue on reporting tiles.
- Fixes authentication issues in reporting.
1.2.20492 - 29 June 2017
- Fix for new dropbox library not importing a large number of files.
1.2.20481 - 28 June 2017
- Orders can can be placed directly from Web and Insights.
- Forms on Web and Insights now remember previously entered values.
1.2.20301 - 26 June 2017
- Added Customer and user sales targets to reporting database.
- Added image answers for forms to reporting database.
1.2.20032 - 20 June 2017
- Upgrade Dropbox API from v1 to v2.
1.2.20008 - 20 June 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented the editing of warehouse details.
1.2.19696 - 13 June 2017
- Fixed a validation bug where duplicate warehouse names were allowed.
1.2.19256 - 01 June 2017
- Fixed a bug where the table names in the reporting db were not being escaped in queries.
1.2.18836 - 22 May 2017
- Customer merge has a high chance of failing when reporting is on.
- Drop-down customer custom fields did not merge correctly when the custom field value had a comment.
1.2.18808 - 19 May 2017
- Removed a reference to a report that can’t be accessed which caused issues while deleting fields.
1.2.18544 - 16 May 2017
- Fixes a styling issue with the timeline which caused text to overlap.
- Cannot download feature usage.
1.2.18139 - 05 May 2017
- Customer comment “duplicate” rules change.
- Speed up Model stock query for syncing to mobiles.
1.2.17892 - 26 April 2017
- Fix for Order email does not go out when there is a product with a bad image in the order.
1.2.17886 - 26 April 2017
- Fix for Customer fields added to e-mails not saving.
- Fix for Logi app not starting after release uninstall (internal).
1.2.17845 - 25 April 2017
- Fix for Call Report crash when a travel claim has no route segments.
- Upgrade to MVC 5 (internal).
1.2.17671 - 20 April 2017
- Fix for image fields not deleting in rare cases.
1.2.17650 - 18 April 2017
- Added a quote email address to warehouses. This will work just like the credit request and order emails, where it will send all quotes to that email address (in addition to other emails it needs to be sent to).
1.2.17479 - 12 April 2017
- Fixed server error when track points that are too closely spaced are uploaded.
1.2.17346 - 11 April 2017
- Added grand total to the Missed call by group report.
1.2.16940 - 05 April 2017
- Fix for track point issue on newer devices.
1.2.16811 - 31 March 2017
- Scheduler sometimes skip action.
1.2.16548 - 29 March 2017
- Fixes track point sync errors.
1.2.12973 - 27 March 2017
- Increased the size of developer tile gallery file that may be uploaded.
1.2.16238 - 23 March 2017
- Upgrade DevExpress library to 16.2.5
1.2.16090 - 17 March 2017
- Bug fix for forms not submitting
1.2.16080 - 17 March 2017
- Changed the date format to add the year for the CSV export of the Call report
- Correct the rounding behaviour on orders, quote and credit requests. This is only the Insights side to address this problem. The fixes for the mobile versions will follow later.
1.2.15915 - 10 March 2017
- Upgrade Logi to 12.2 SP5.
- Tile designer uses selected currency
- More responsive (layout) dashboards
1.2.15737 - 08 March 2017
- Insights users "not authorized" when users are imported bug fixed
1.2.15647 - 08 March 2017
- Hierarchical enumerator in reporting displays differently depending on where they are edited
1.0.4 (Front End) - 07 March 2017
- Fixes a date format bug that causes the form to fail during submit (Honeybee Web)
- Fixes added support for IE (Honeybee Web)
1.2.15372 - 06 March 2017
- AWS Log Entry errors fixed for App Server (internal)
1.2.14940 - 02 March 2017
- Fixes a permissions bug on Honeybee Web timeline that prevents items from getting shown if there is no comment
1.2.14592 - 20 February 2017
- Honeybee Web users can now move tasks in the calendar UI
1.2.14553 - 17 February 2017
- The timeline has been reworked
- Fixed reporting tiles that show credit request data
1.2.14544 - 17 February 2017
- Reworked the timeline (Includes the customer/user timeline).
- This includes new icons and layout (pretty similar to the mobile version).
1.2.14524 - 17 February 2017
- Renamed “Credit note” to “Credit request” everywhere in Insights
1.2.14258 - 13 February 2017
- Fixes a permissions bug on Honeybee Web when submitting a form with only Insights access rights
- Changed the wording of the discount label from “Remember an overall discount per customer” to “Apply the Customer default discount on orders, quotes and credit notes”
1.2.14107 - 09 February 2017
- Upgrade to the new Logi 12.2 engine (reporting)
- Fixed the “Today’s route map” tile (reporting)
- Fixed a problem with automatic customer and product code generation that prevents mobile devices from syncing
1.2.13819 - 06 February 2017
- Updated the favicons (the icons that show in your browser when on a specific website and is also used for bookmarks) to look nicer on dark themed browsers.
- Added more favicons for other browsers and devices(iOS, android, Safari browser, Windows 10, etc.) so that the honeybee icons shows correctly on all recent devices and browsers.
1.2.13740 - 03 February 2017
- Fixed new issue where changing a schedule (reporting or importing), causes the scheduler to not pick up the change
- Fix for announcements not working
1.2.13375 - 31 January 2017
- Fixed: After deactivating and re-activating a product, the price is no longer populated
1.2.13266 - 31 January 2017
- Adds functionality on the farm to change the frontend version(currently only forms)
1.2.13009 - 19 January 2017
- Added more fields to our reporting database
1.2.12812 - 13 January 2017
- Fixed bugs where insights users can no longer re-activate customers
- Fixed query that showed incorrect completed tasks on timelines
1.2.12711 - 12 January 2017
- Fixes a bug where sales duplicate sales were imported when the sale reference was empty
1.2.12565 - 11 January 2017
- Feature usage export fix (internal)
- Includes the completed form id in the form export to excel
1.2.12524 - 11 January 2017
- An update to the web admin site to allow the saving of sql queries (internal)
1.2.12303 - 20 December 2016
- Ordering of assigned users in the customer export
1.2.12409 - 15 December 2016
- Fix for user assignments not working through the UI
1.2.12303 - 14 December 2016
- Forms can now be filled in on Honeybee Web
1.2.12177 - 02 December 2016
- “All forms” reporting table. A reporting table that lists the answers to all completed forms.
- Hide deleted users from the “Assigned users” table on the customers page.
1.2.12075 - 30 November 2016
- Overall discount per customer supported (support for corresponding Android feature)
1.2.11944 - 28 November 2016
- Changes for the call cycle compliance report
1.2.11942 - 28 November 2016
- Bug fixes
1.2.11808 - 21 November 2016
- Customer Contracts Import Improvements
1.2.11795 - 18 November 2016
- Field Office can now develop and deploy custom Business Reporting tiles.
- Self-assign is now applicable to Honeybee Insights users.
- Fixed permissions error for Insights users where they could not see completed forms or orders.
1.2.11775 - 18 November 2016
- Task completed date not synced to mobile fix
1.2.11704 - 16 November 2016
- Fixed issues with Business intelligence Reporting
1.2.11572 - 14 November 2016
- Access to Insights and Web features have been re-worked into a new interface
- Added a hierarchy of customer visibility for users. (Can-See) It allows configuring a “Manager” to see all the customer of his “reps” and all their activities, but not the customer and activities of other “Managers”.
1.2.11360 - 11 November 2016
- Updated the “change tracking” algorithm. This algorithm is responsible for syncing, report db updating and client changes (version, database, reporting status)
1.2.11175 - 03 November 2016
- Better error logging for dropbox failures during dropbox imports
1.2.11056 - 28 October 2016
- Improved the formatting of form photos on emails. This includes spacing out the images, separating the landscape and portrait images to create a grid effect and also improved how emails look when printed.
1.2.11049 - 28 October 2016
- Fixed an issue with product photos when viewing order, credit note and quote emails in a Web email client when product photos is not enabled.
1.2.10927 - 27 October 2016
Minimum and Warning price lists will now be supported on Insights and Android (iOS soon to follow).
- A warning price list can be set on Insights so that the user can be warned if he/she edits a price too low (For instance when it is not profitable anymore but still fine to sell at that price)
- Minimum price list can be set on Insights so that the user will not be able to edit a price lower than defined in the minimum price list.
These settings can be set under the “Price lists” section on the “Products” tab on Honeybee Insights (This is in the same place where default price lists can be set).
1.2.10900 - 25 October 2016
- Fixed a bug causing interactions to not expand the comments properly on the timeline.
1.2.10834 - 25 October 2016
- Downloading forms with Images and Dropbox links now works correctly again.
1.2.10747 - 19 October 2016
- Product images on credit notes, quotes and order emails will now be reduced in size to 100x100 pixels, this will prevent really wide images from taking up too much space on the email.
1.2.10738 - 19 October 2016
- Added a completed date to tasks. For visit tasks this is the end time of the visit that completes the task. For simple tasks this is the time that the task was completed at.
- Added a timeline entry for completing simple tasks.
- Added the scheduled date to the visit timeline entry for when there is a visit task scheduled for that visit.
1.2.10534 - 17 October 2016
- Improved the sync speed of ProductNumbersSurveys.
- Fixed survey syncing issues
1.2.10490 - 12 October 2016
- Order, credit note and quote emails will no longer show a Total Discount row when there is no total discount.
1.2.10461 - 12 October 2016
- Contract pricing support
1.2.10422 - 10 October 2016
- Bug Fixes
- Update Logi tiles
1.2.10357 - 06 October 2016
- Adds a product filters to the products page
1.2.10255 - 04 October 2016
- We have now added a setting that allows product images to be attached to order / quote emails.
1.2.10222 - 03 October 2016
- Import fail fixes
1.2.10064 - 27 September 2016
- Added a validation summary to the top of each page when validation fails, e.g. if you save the configuration page and there were 3 errors then it will show these errors as a list at the top of the page.
1.2.10060 - 27 September 2016
- Fixed an issue that caused zooming and changing images not to work in the image carousel.
1.2.10031 - 23 September 2016
- Can no longer import a duplicate task
- Starter views for Customer, Product and User dashboardsStarter views for Customer, Product and User dashboards
1.2.10009 - 23 September 2016
- Dropdown custom fields on Customer and Products now have 2 new fields, AutoGrow and AutoShrink.
- AutoGrow will cause imports to add new options to the dropdown for items in the import that did not exist on the dropdown field.
- AutoShrink will cause imports to remove options from the dropdown for items that are no longer selected after the import.
1.2.10005 - 23 September 2016
- Fixed some issues with tables still overflowing on Internet Explorer/Edge browsers.
- Fixed an issue when trying to clear the Customer from a Deal, in the Deals tab of a Product.
1.2.9956 - 20 September 2016
- Adds a date range filter option to the log entries
1.2.9937 - 19 September 2016
- Sets the default zoom level for the “Today’s Route Map” to be high enough so that roads can be seen.
1.2.9911 - 15 September 2016
- There is a new image carousel
- Speed improvements to the Photos tab on Customers (this will allow customers with large amount of photos to actually view the photos from this tab).
1.2.9901 - 15 September 2016
- Reduce the number of EntityChanges when deleting expired price rules
1.2.9868 - 13 September 2016
- Fixes a bug in the add comment for a customer, where Insights rejects comments containing “<” or “>”
1.2.9834 - 13 September 2016
- Show time taken to generate reports, do imports and all other scheduled actions on the farm
- Most standard reports have an option to export the report in another format. The report emails now has the option to generate the attachment in one of those formats as well.
1.2.9724 - 7 September 2016
- Product import improvements
1.2.9654 - 6 September 2016
- Fixed the filenames displaying incorrectly under the customer files tab
1.2.9602 - 5 September 2016
- More log entries added
1.2.9429 - 5 September 2016
- Added “Distance recorded” to the Travel Claims data in the tile designer. The current “distance” field was re-named to “Distance claimed”
1.2.9370- 1 September 2016
- Style changes
1.2.9304 - 31 August 2016
Logi Tiles Updated
- Today's Route Map
- Activity Map
1.2.9284 - 31 August 2016
New User Page
- The list of users (Accessed by the user tab) now no longer open into a map, instead clicking on the user will take you to the new user page.
- There is a new user page, this page shows Tasks(much like the Customer page), the user’s Timeline and their sync information + the map that was previously expanded in the users list.
- Re-added the sort icons for tables (you could still sort, but now it is more obvious).
- The main timeline user filter has been updated to exclude sales (invoices) that were not made at a customer assigned to the filtered user.
- Updated our google maps to the latest stable version (just to keep up with the new changes).
1.2.9252 - 30 August 2016
- Daily scheduled reports can now have days of the week selected, to allow for reports every day except for the weekend.
- Weekly scheduled reports can now have time of day, to allow for people to choose what time they want to receive their reports.
- New report schedules now have default values, to make it easier for users to pick schedules that work well with when the data is most useful.
- Daily scheduled reports now default to all week days and time of day 18:00.
- Weekly scheduled reports now default to Mondays at 06:00.
1.2.9107 - 24 August 2016
- Make changes to custom field definitions visible in reporting.
- It should not be necessary to disable and enable reporting when making changes to custom fields and forms.
WARNING: Changes to custom field definition by their nature may break report tiles.
Example: When you remove a custom field that a tile depends on the tile will break.
1.2.8980 - 22 August 2016
- Reports page now has categories. These categories are navigation tabs on the left side of the list of reports. They will allow you to filter the reports by what kind of information they are giving you.
- The categories are:
- All (This will show all reports and is the default)
- Activities (This will show reports related to user activity)
- Customer Service (This will show reports that help to improve customer service)
- Transactions (This will show reports related to transactions,e.g. orders, credit notes and quotes)
- Custom Reports (This will show all Business Intelligence reports as well as customized reports we have made in the past)
1.2.8967 - 22 August 2016
- There is a new tab called “Dashboard” in the top navigation bar. This tab is only available if BI Reporting is enabled.
- If BI Reporting is enabled the home page will be Dashboard, otherwise the Timeline remains as the home page.
1.2.8967 - 22 August 2016
- Enabled the link on the e-mails again
- When this causes blacklisting again, this feature will turn in a setting
1.2.8727 - 15 August 2016
- Thumbnails for developer tiles: All reporting tiles should now have images in the “Add tile” dialog
- Spreadsheet generation in general should be faster. Large product export in particular got attention
1.2.8577 - 12 August 2016
- This Keeper update releases the large number of changes in smaller chunks for the mobiles to consume.
1.2.8555 - 11 August 2016
- Imports that create a large number of changes for the Mobile is now much faster.
- We tested a deals import of 200 files with 2000 lines each. Before speedup it took 3 hours 40 minutes. After speed up 40 minutes
1.2.8266 - 29 July 2016
- Days until passwords expire now allows for empty values.
- Days until passwords expire now has a limit of 1000 days.
1.2.8223 - 28 July 2016
Changes to new reporting database.
1.2.8209 - 28 July 2016
- By default Maximum Invalid Password attempts will be 5, this has always been the case, but it just wasn’t adjustable in the past.
- By default Days until passwords expire will be nothing(or zero), this means that passwords will never expire. Setting this to a non-zero value will force users to change their password after X days.
1.2.8068 - 26 July 2016
- Slight improvements to the time it takes to delete an enumerator option from enumeration fields (should no longer timeout).
1.2.7990 - 21 July 2016
The new release introduces name changes to the Honeybee components.
The changes are as follows:
- Honeybee Keeper becomes Honeybee Insights
- Honeybee Mobile is remaining Honeybee Mobile, but there were a few mentions of Honeybee which have been changed to Honeybee Mobile
- Online order app is now called Honeybee Web
- Mercury is now called Honeybee forms.
- User permissions to access these apps will be displayed with these new names, but the importers will still import the old names (for support only).
1.2.7896 - 18 July 2016
- Sales references are no longer required (this was introduced when we allowed for different sales references to be used on the same day)
- Imported comments can no longer be future dated (the import will fail if there are dates in the future).
1.2.7615 - 11 July 2016
- Fixed missing gpx button in reimbursement clams
- Fixed missing delete button for customers list
- Fixed progress bar for imports not showing
- Fix bug that would sometimes not persist task assignee changes
1.2.7474 - 08 July 2016
- Assigned users are now available in reporting
1.2.6298 - 08 June 2016
- The maps clustering icons now show correctly.
- Map markers are no longer doubled.
- The google maps API we use is no longer deprecated.
1.2.6222 - 07 June 2016
- Added a new “Honeybee Web” site that allows users with the correct access right to view customers assigned to them. They can see the customers timeline and they can add a comment to these customers.
1.2.6181 - 06 June 2016
- Fix for external recipients of scheduled reports not receiving the emails
1.2.6120 - 02 June 2016
- Deactive customer no longer receive scheduled reports.
- Fixed some issues with merged customers causing many of our users’ sync to get stuck
- Added snackbars to most (maybe all) pages with a “save” or “Create” button.
- Moved the Administration button on the Navigation bar to a cogwheel icon on the right side of the Navigation bar.
- Moved Calendar out of Reports to “Tasks” on the Navigation bar.
- “Add a field” on the form builder now always stays on screen, so you don’t have to scroll all the way up to add a new field.
- The “Add” button on the Navigation bar has a new look (it is different to the other buttons, so why shouldn’t it look different?).
- Fixed a bug on the form builder with enumeration fields, where it would show an error about duplicate keys even though there were no duplicate options.
- Added support in the keeper and on the mobiles so that the mobiles can log when their users are driving
- This keeper release has a new layout for the reports section. The new layout is now similar to the customers and products sections.
- When selecting the reports tab a list of reports are presented. This list is searchable by report name making finding reports much easier.
- The list also contains a short description of the report.
- Selecting the report shows the report with its filters. For saved reports there are a tab for editing the email schedule.
- The Download dropdown has been removed from the navigation bar because it was no longer needed.
- The files of deleted products are no longer downloaded to mobile.
- Fixed a bug where the spinner that indicated that a file was being downloaded would never go away (it now goes away when the download finishes).
Template Excel Sheets:
- Templates are now available for download for Products, Customers, Tasks, Users and Visit Frequencies.
- These templates are an empty sheet with the correct column headings to make it easier to do imports.
- Filters have been added to the customers page.
- These filters include Customer Active state, Assigned Users and Customer Custom Fields.
- Downloading the customers now honours these filters, hence the “Download all” button has been changed to “Download”.
- By default, all deleted users will be filtered out, but can now be seen by non-support users if the filters are changed
- Users can now see thumbnails of the photo questions on forms, in the downloaded excel sheet.
- This must be enabled explicitly for each form. (Form -> Configuration set "Export photos" (and optionally "Create dropbox share links for form
- The button “Download All (.xlsx)” has been changed to “Download (.xlsx)” and now only downloads the filtered list of forms.
- The big feature for this release is visit frequency on the mobile app. It is editable on the mobile, if the keeper user setting "May edit weeks between visit" is set. The default setting for this after keeper upgrade is un-set.
- Please note that this May edit weeks between visit setting may only be set (ticked) when the user is on the new version of the mobile. If not, a customer edit can remove visit frequencies set on the customer, if uploaded from an older version of the mobile.
- On the customer list the user will also see when the next visit must be done. If the visit frequency is set, and a last visit time is known on the mobile, it will be of the form "Visit this week" or "Visit next week" under the customer's name.
- If a scheduled visit is specified for the customer the specific date is mentioned on the customer list.
- If both scheduled visit and visit frequency values are set, the mobile will show the user the earliest of the two.
- A new filter is also available on the customer list allowing the user to see "overdue" "this week" or "next week" customers.
- Odometer start and end readings can now be entered on the travel claim form on mobile.
- When you clock-in in the morning, there will also be a popup asking the user to enter his/her odometer start reading.
- A user friendly intro popup explaining the new feature is also included.
- The odometer readings are uploaded to the keeper and saved. However, it is not visible on the keeper ui yet.
- More descriptive error when you have at least 2 signatures with FinishForm ticked.
- Each field with a duplicate name will be highlighted and contain an error message, so it is brutally obvious which fields have the error.
- Multiple simple errors (errors not related to the database) will now be shown in the warning box at the top of the form, so you don’t have to save just to find a new error.
- List Import for dropdowns now ignores empty options.
- Simple validation for duplicate names on non-nested selects ( we are planning on doing proper validation for all dropdowns, nested too)
- Correctly renamed the Task List to Scheduled Visits List, as well as corrected the wording for an empty list.
- Added a Task List below Scheduled Visits List.
- When adding Assigned Customers, the text has changed from “Add Assigned User” to “Add User” and the colour is greyed to make it obvious that nothing has been selected.
- When adding a Task/Scheduled visit, the modal correctly displays what you are adding (this applies when you add from the calendar as well).
- Clicking on a model stock column no longer incorrectly flags the product as stocked.
- The model stock and deals editable fields are no longer unreadable in Mozzila and IE.
- Dragging tasks around now works and no longer gives an error.
- Filtering by user now correctly shows “Added Customer” by the filtered user.
- The first section in the timeline will now automatically expand when you filter.
- On the customer details view the “Assign users” and the “User visit frequencies” controls have been collapsed into 1 control.
- Any user that is listed in the new control is assigned to the customer
- The visit frequency for the user is optional and is listed on the same line as the user
- Users may be added and removed through the new control
- The user visit frequency may be edited through the new control
- Imports of the user visit frequency will now also assign the user to the customer
- This fixes a crash for required fields on forms for users with very old data.
- Configuration for show/hiding discount column on order/quote and credit note emails.
- Balanced (Default) - Uses the device sensors to determine if the user is driving. While not driving the GPS location logging backs off, using less battery power.
- High - This mode always uses frequent updates and should be used when balanced mode above fails to detect the driving activity.
- Low - Uses only network locations resulting in very low accuracy (This mode should only be used when users don't rely on locations at all and require no travel claim routes).
Add ID of order, credit note and quote to the download .xlsx file